Saturday, April 7, 2012

Diaries


I thought I would share something I saw on Facebook --- I had seen it a while ago but it makes me laugh every time I read it :)





Yep, that's about right :)







I'm working on a couple of things right now -- ADD at its best. I've started my card for this month's Sundays with Crissy challenge (click on the link to go see what's been shared so far), & another card just because, & of course being Easter weekend we are getting ready for the Easter Bunny's visit -- we are going to my mom's tomorrow & I am making a dessert I haven't made before, but one my grandma used to make a LOT. It's my mom's very favorite in the whole world. I will share that recipe with you in the next few days. And it's so nice out today, which makes me want to get some stuff done outside. My kids are on Spring Break -- which makes me MISS being an at home mom. I am grateful I work part time, but it's still not the same. Ah well, I'm sure we'll squeeze in some fun :)  What are your plans for Spring Break??? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...