Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Green & gold

Just a quick post, to share what I made my mom for her birthday. I actually gave it to her a week late, because I ordered the charm online after finding one similar for $10 at a local bead store!!! For one charm?? Maybe this hobby isn't for me. 




Good thing I have LOTS of practice at shopping online. Found a good deal on these charms so I bought a few. I plan on making more of these to either sell or give to friends. But, being my first one, I didn't really think it through. There are definitely things wrong with this bracelet ... nothing I'm going to point out LOL .... but really it's a mishmash of every green & yellow bead I could find at Michael's & Hobby Lobby :)



I also have to figure out how I'm supposed to photograph these things. I'm used to square pieces of card stock that stand up by themselves.



My mom loves her bracelet & that's all that matters. Of course, the Packers lost Sunday ... the day I gave it to her ... so maybe I should stick to cards .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...