Monday, October 3, 2016

Simple Halloween

Happy Monday all, hope you had a great weekend! I think I was a bit under the weather, I did way more sleeping than I usually do. Thankfully I'm feeling much better today, JUST in time to go back to work {ugh}. 

A quick post today, for a quick card I made last week. I got this stamp from Hobby Lobby over the summer. My intention was to use it on the inside of a card, but decided it needed to go on the front. 



I even decided to go whole hog & emboss it. It took me a while to remember how to do that. 



Oh yes, & more of that Glimmery stuff. In Pumpkin :)




Some Basic Grey paper & some meshy ribbon stuff .... & this card is ready to go to a new home :)

Hope you have a terrific week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...