Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Rudolph

Hello all, happy Thanksgiving eve! This is my very favorite week of the year, when I take extra days off of work & hubby is up north! ahhhhh peace & quiet for 6 whole days :)

Since I did have a couple of days off, I got to play a bit with some stamps that I bought about 6 months ago but haven't had time to do anything with. 

I am loving Sylvia Zet's images for Whimsy. They are so cute! Here I used Rudolph, the cutest reindeer ever :)



I kept my card super simple, which is so unlike me LOL .... but I was a little overwhelmed. I have so much "stuff" that I bought long ago & never used, & a lot of it is Christmasy. It was holiday overload! 



I colored the image with my Prisma pencils & added lots of glitter & snow. The polka dot paper is from Papertrey Ink from at least 5 years ago, I think this is the first I've used it. I'm definitely a polka dot hoarder!



The snowflake is a Spellbinders die with a rhinestone mushed in the middle, then covered with Dazzling Diamond chunks. 

And there you have it, a pretty simple card from the person who likes to add as much as possible. Bonus, I can actually mail this one for less than $5 :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day tomorrow. We're going to my mom's, it will just be the 4 of us which is fine with me. I don't have to dress up, I can forgo the makeup & there's more food for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...