Friday, August 8, 2008

State Fair fun....

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the boys at the Fair. I was so glad we bought the wristbands this year, so they were able to ride ALL the rides, as many times as they wanted. Those fair rides are expensive!!!

Here's the big slide in the Kiddie Kingdom. The other one in the regular part of the fair is twice as big. I'm not keen on heights ~~ okay, heights make me hurl ~~ so I wasn't thrilled that they wanted to go on this. Twice. But I was brave!!!


This is, of course, a must-have picture!!!!!


Yep, all kinds of animals wandering around. Gotta watch where you step!!


The Tilt-A-Whirl. I had to laugh, this is a picture before the ride started, the first time they went on. They both were holding their stomachs when they got off & said "Never again!". Even though it's a "kiddie" ride, that thing tilted & whirled like nothing I'd ever seen!!! When we went back later that evening, before we left, this is the first ride they wanted to ride again!!! After eating all day!!! Thankfully all their food stayed where it was :)

It was a such a fun day!! I love the Fair, & I sure wish it came around more than once a year!!

6 comments:

Ila said...

Yay!! looks like the boys had a great time!! Thanks for sharing these fabulous photos...Your boys are both just the Cutest...and this sure brings back some great memories of when my kids were small and it was fair time. Have a Great Weekend Michelle!!

Amanda said...

Great pictures, sounds like you all had fun!!!

SeaStar Creations said...

looks like you all had a blast :) great fun ... thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun.

How is Rob feeling today?

Valerie said...

looks like they had TONS of fun! I can't wait till Sept. it will be here soon I also love the fair!

Dianne said...

Look how much fun you guys had!! Boy I'd be puking for sure on that tiltawhirl!!!! About 8 years ago when my daughter and hubby lived in the Detroit area we went to the Mich State Fair. Fun fun fun!! We actually ate our way through the fair :) I do remember they had a life size cow made out of butter!!! Only at the fair!
Love, your blob buddy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...