Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes.....

Do you have that song in your head now? You're welcome :)

As you can see, I'm fiddling with my blog again. Because, again, I have nothing better to do. No laundry or dishes.......no cleaning or errands......nope, nothing.......cough cough

I need to know what you think ~~~ I ending up stretching the template because I was trying to add a slideshow of my art, but it kept getting cut off on one side in the other template. I intend to pay someone eventually to do a complete overhaul, but that's so far down the list of necessities that I had to do something else in the meantime.

So......does this look okay???? Or do you like the narrower middle part better?? Is it easier to read now, or harder?? At least my slideshow fits, lol!! But I want to know what you prefer. I don't want any of you unable to read any part of my blog. Before I got my laptop, I wasn't able to read some blogs because my screen was too small, so parts of them were cut off. I don't want that happening here, so please be honest!!!!

I will hopefully return with a REAL post later, lol!!!



1 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I thks great Michelle! Love your header and everything is easy to read for me:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...