Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ahhh...the weekend

Happy Saturday everyone!! I had an UBER busy week & am so glad the weekend is here!! I haven't had time to create anything that I can show you today, but please tune in tomorrow for the next challenge on the High Hopes Challenge Blog!! The Divas all made some great stuff that you won't want to miss!!

The purpose of my post today is to direct you to Jeanne Streiff's blog HERE. She has done a wonderful write up of High Hopes, telling Tina's story & interviewing the fabulously talented Crissy Armstrong. I love the story of Tina & never tire of reading it ~ what an inspiration!! And every word Crissy said about her is true, she is the most compassionate, giving, big-hearted person I have ever known. I've been fortunate enough to talk to her on the phone a few times, & oh how I wish we could meet in person. I have known Tina now for 2 years & feel so blessed to have her in my life.

In addition to the wonderful post about High Hopes, Jeanne is also offering some blog candy, PLUS she has a couple of adorable cards posted. You won't want to miss it so head on over to Inky Paws right now!! ALSO, there is another ANOTHER Diva who has blog candy on HER blog right now ~~ so get hopping to find out who!!

I'll be back tomorrow with my creation for this week's High Hopes challenge!! See you then!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...