Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sneak peeks, shipping info, & yes, a recipe!!!!

Ok, a lot of talk but no cards on this post. At least, not MY cards. As I mentioned, High Hopes is releasing tons more adorable images this Sunday. The Divas are showing sneak peeks on their blogs for the next 3 days. Here's a list of the blogs which have sneakie peekies today......grab some coffee & enjoy....oh, & you may as well get that credit card warmed up.....you will need it on Sunday!!!!

CRISSY

ILA

JEANNE

KAREN

KIMMIE

NIKI

NIKKI

TAB

OK, I think I got everyone, lol. These ladies have done some fabulous things with the new images!! I can't wait to finish mine now, & maybe get started on a second one!!

I also wanted to clarify the shipping info from my previous post. I thought it was posted on the HH blog, my mistake.....I think they actually posted it on SCS but not the blog. Anyway, the news is that Tina is going to start shipping orders to the US via UPS instead of the postal services. So you all should be getting your rubber wayyyy faster now!!! Yippee!!

And now for today's recipe.......I actually found this posted on SCS a few years ago & decided this was the best recipe I had ever tried. I can't take credit for it, but I had found it a few different times so I have no idea whose it originally was. All I know is they are AWESOME!!!!


BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 TBSP sugar

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups. In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients (except the last 1 TBSP sugar). Add all other ingredients & stir just until combined, being careful not to overmix. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into lined muffin cups & sprinkle tops with remaining sugar. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.



Oh, how I wish I had a picture of these yummies, but I haven't made them in a while so no photo. They are in my stack of recipes to make.....just haven't gotten around to it yet. I've also made chocolate chip muffins using this recipe.....oh soooooo good!! I think it's the sugar on the top that makes them so yummy....reminds me of muffins from a bakery!

Well I will back tomorrow, either with my own HH sneakie peekie, or another list of blogs with sneakie peekies. My hubby & older ds are leaving tomorrow to go camping for the weekend with Scouts, so I have lots to do to prepare for that. Why is it I do all the work, & they get to have all the fun?? **sigh**

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I will have to try out this recipe. My son loves blue berry muffins.
This is awesome news about the HH shipping!!! I am so glad they made this move.
And I am sooo loving all of the sneak peeks!! What a fun release.
Big hugs :-)
~Lacey

dolcreations said...

Thank-you for the blueberry muffin recipe. I visit your blog all the time and look forward to looking at what you have done. You do beautiful work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...