Tuesday, May 5, 2009

High Hopes phone snafu, & a HUGE thank you!

Good morning, everyone! I just wanted to relay a message to you all regarding phone problems at High Hopes. They were having their phone system upgraded, but instead of upgrading, the phone company shut down the business line!! It can't be fixed until Thursday, so Tina is offering her home phone # to anyone who needs to get in touch with her ASAP. Her number is (519) 481-0812. After Thursday, you can call the business line once again. Thanks for your patience & understanding!!

And I wanted to thank you all so much for your very kind comments regarding my icky weekend. I'm feeling better after a few nights sleep. Still sad that it didn't work out at the sleep clinic, but the tech said the Dr will probably prescribe a sleeping pill....something to look forward to, lol! I do have Clonazepam. It's for anxiety & was prescribed to me a couple of years ago after my kids & I were in a car accident. The first time I took it, I realized I slept really well. BUT I didn't want to get hooked on it, so I've only been taking it once a week or so, when I felt ultra sleep deprived. I had heard that it actually wasn't good to take a sleep aid if you have apnea. Obviously we'll never know now if I have it, but the tech said it's fine to take something & that it won't make the apnea any worse. I'm heading to my mom's today to get some Ambien.....we'll see how that works.

I spent the entire day at school yesterday & it really cheered me up. I worked in the morning, then helped with kindergarten screening in the afternoon. I think I missed my calling....I think I should have been a grade school teacher. I just love the atmosphere.....the kids.....the chaos, lol. It's my happy place. I also took Michael to a clinic after school, & they think he may be developing allergies and/or asthma. My husband has both, so it's quite possible. I bought some children's Claritin & will try that for a few days. Then I will make an appt with his pediatrician. The nurse at the clinic did prescrible an inhaler, but that's a scary thing for me & I won't have him take that until we see his doctor. I'm really hoping it's just allergies.....much easier to deal with than asthma!!

Finally, I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to Mari! I don't even know if she reads my blog....but she has become a very good customer of mine, buying from me on both Ebay & Etsy. She's so sweet, & she always puts a smile on my face. Thank you, Mari!!

And thank you to everyone again for your friendship. I've had this blog almost a year now (eek....guess I'd better start getting some blog candy together!!!) & never imagined it would be so much fun, or that I would meet so many wonderful people!! Big hugs to each & every one of you!!!

I'm off to Madison tomorrow......gosh, I can't wait!! I think I'm more excited than the kids!! I will be back Thursday, hopefully with a new card to show!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Hi Michelle, I stumbled into your blog and i want to say I am so sorry to learn of all your sleep issues, never an easy answer but I wish you the best.

Tanya S said...

Hi Michelle,Sorry to hear that you still having issues with sleep.I too am on meds for anxiety & panick attacks.I couldn't sleep as well.They end up putting me on meds for sleeping.It works but I'm stuck on meds,but sleep is important with 3 kids!lol.Good Luck!Thinking of you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...