Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another super duper fantastic blog reader.....

Goodness gracious, do I have the best blog readers in the world or what?? I received a wonderful goodie package the other day from Susan Paulson, another reader who read my woes of not ordering the Magnolia summer kit. She immediately offered to stamp off some images for me. Well....let me tell you....not only did she stamp 4 images of each & every stamp in the kit....she stamped everything onto Neenah paper (which I'm loving!!)....stamped them absolutely perfectly....AND she painstakingly used her markers to stamp the strawberries, so I could have red strawberries with green tops instead of just black ones. Is she awesome or what?? Thank you so much, Susan!!



Of course I couldn't wait to play, & I knew I wanted to use the adorable ice cream-eating Tilda first. She reminds me of me!! Ok, well she's way cuter....but I do love my ice cream!! I used my Prismas & gamsol to color her, then cut her out & plopped her onto a white panel embossed with Swiss Dots. The papers are SU's Pink Passion & Basic Grey's Sultry. I followed a sketch from this past spring on Truly Scrumptious....added a Hero Arts sentiment....& some ribbon, flowers & Dew Drops.



Here's a close up of the cutie. I absolutely adore each & every one of the new Magnolias & can't wait to play with some more!! Thanks again, Susan.....& thanks to every one else who has offered to send me images!! In my book, there can never be too many Magnolias!!

Well I'm off to feed my kids some dinner then take them to swimming lessons! Michael just advanced a level & he's so proud :)

As always, thanks so much for visiting!!!!

8 comments:

susan said...

Oh My Goodness! I never expected you to thank me on your blog! What a surprise I got when I saw this! I am so happy that you are enjoying the images. It was a pleasure to stamp them for you. You are so talented! I just knew you would create beautiful cards with them, so I wanted to be sure the images were as near to perfect as possible.
This card is wonderful! I love the bright pink. It makes the whole card very cheerful and summer-like. Tilda really seems to be enjoying her ice crean cone!

Dawn B. said...

Oh Michelle she is so cute. I think this new release is my absolute favorite. I love the strawberries. I got some images from a SCSer too. I did the little girl with the strawberry hat. This is so sweet. I love the paper you used. You have the best paper. I want your stash. Hope your week is going great..Hugs.

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle.
Love the image and your perfect coloring. The papers are fabulous, awesome colors!!

Karen x

Elaine said...

Hi Michelle,
Such a beautiful card, I love the papers, and how you've coloured Tilda.
Another blogger sending you gifts?
That just goes to show how we all enjoy reading your blog, how talented you are, and what high esteem you're held in. Give yourself a pat on the back - you're a very nice gal and deserve it!
Lots of love
Elaine xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Hey these new mag images are adorable. (I wish I had ordered too!!, but hey a girl can't have evrything!!). Just love the layout and your colouring is as always..just awesome!! Thanks for your very kind comments re SN DT!!
Have a fab day honey!
Hugs Judy xx

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Michelle! I love this Tilda!! Enjoy your images! I know how you feel since I have been blessed with some offerings of Magnolia images myself! :) Have a great weekend!! xx

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am so glad you have caught the Magnolia bug! You did such a beautiful job on this card. I love every little detail. I can't wait until I get my money together to order some. They are precious!
Hugs to you my friend,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! this card is just Gorgeous!!...this Cute Tilda, your coloring and papers are all Super Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...