Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exciting news!!!!!

Could ya hear me screaming from where you are???? I am so excited.....I have been asked to join the 7 Kids College Fund design team!!!! I was floored when Tab asked me, & I'm still in shock!! I've been buying from her since she had her store on Ebay. She offers so many products at great prices, & such great customer service, that I am truly honored to be a part of her amazing team. If you have been living on Mars & have never been to her store, click HERE to check it out!!!





Thank you so much, Tab!!! You have truly made my day, week, month, year......can you tell I'm over the moon?? LOL!!

16 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congratulations Michelle :)

susan said...

Congratulations, Michelle! I told you that you were a "PRO!" I am very happy for you!

Annie said...

Congratulations Michelle! I am just catching up with blogging and crafting again now the summer visitors have gone!
hugs, annie x

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay!! Congratulations Michelle!!

Sharri said...

Congratulations Michelle! I love 7 kids college fund and do alot of shopping there!

Denise Marzec said...

Whoo-hooooo, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Nicola said...

Congratulations!!!

Hugs
Nic

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Michelle!!!! You're a great addition to the team!!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Michelle! That is very exciting news!! xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo Michelle!!! I am so excited for your!! You will be an asset to the team gf!!! Missing you! Hope your summer is going well. Can't believe it is almost over!

hugs,
Chris

tracy said...

congrautlations Michelle on your fab news I love thier store!
tracy x

Dianne said...

Congrats Michelle!!!! Whooo hooooo!!! You so deserve it!

Lacey said...

Yeah!!! Great job! I am so happy for you!
~Lacey

Jocelyn K aka JoBear2 on SCS said...

Hi Michelle,
I was just about to turn the computer off and go to bed (it's late here in Australia!), but I just HAD to leave a comment to offer my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so thrilled for you to have something so fantastic happen after all the down-times. See - you ARE creative - your talent is awesome girl - reach for the stars!!
Sending you a {hug} too!! :-)

Karen J. said...

Thrilled for you..you deserve it!! Congrats!!

Ila said...

Congratulations Michelle!!...your creations are So Beautiful!!...and Tab is such a Lovely person too...I bet you'll love being on her DT!!...Big Hug!!...Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...