Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy birthday to us!!

Wow!! Can you believe it's been 1 year since we started our High Hopes challenge blog?? It's like a baby's first birthday....that year went FAST!! I didn't get a card done yet for today's challenge, but I wanted to share what the challenge is, so those of you more organized than I can play along! The theme is......birthdays!!!!! Happy birthday to us, & also happy birthday to our Divas Danielle (yesterday) & Ying (tomorrow)!! Best wishes to you, my friends!!

So....of course we are asking that you simply make a birthday card!! As always, if you play along, you can enter to win some HH goodies.....check out THIS POST for the details & to see the other Divas GRAND creations!!

Now I need some cake :)


I also wanted to mention that 7 Kids College Fund has the Stampavie Penny Johnson stamps available for preorder HERE.......they are so adorable & I'm pretty sure I need all of them!! And don't forget she also has the Magnolia Spooky Collection & the new Whiff of Joy available for preorder!! So many stamps, so little time!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!! Michael has a birthday party from 3-7.....4 hours.....that's quite a party!! There will be swimming (they have an indoor pool) & homemade pizzas. Of course I'll be staying, lol. Now that's how I like to spend a Sunday :)

Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...