Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mini blog candy winner.........

First of all, let me say thank you to those of you who entered my little blog candy!!! It appears that Pumpkin Pie wins by a landslide!! Can you believe I *hate* all things pumpkin?? Except carving them, of course. I make pumpkin bread & pumpkin muffins because my kids love them, but I can't even stand the smell of them!! Ick!!

Anyway.....on to the winner!! I used Random.org & came up with.......


Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2009-09-02 16:19:19 UTC



& that would be Rachel Hope......who said her favorite fall food is.....


My Fave is Pumpkin Creme Pie with Apple Butter...Wowza is it tasty!!!


What a surprise!!! Pumpkin pie!!! LOL!!!!!!



RACHEL.......please email me with your address so I can get your mini goodies out to you :)


Thanks again for playing, & I will have another candy soon!!






1 comments:

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Rachel! Happy crafting :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...