Sunday, November 15, 2009

High Hopes challenge & new 7 Kids product!

Happy Sunday all!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! Today is High Hopes challenge day, & even though I didn't get around to making anything for it, I wanted to let you know what it is!! Your hostess today is Karen, & she has a recipe for you! She is asking that you use 3 flowers, 2 brads, & a sentiment on your card!! I'm hoping to get around to this one.....I love recipes....even the non-food kind.....but meanwhile check out what all the other Divas created HERE!!



I also wanted to let you know about the fun new stuff at 7 Kids College Fund! Tab has just added


her latest HIGH HOPES order

new BASIC GREY Nook & Pantry

INKADINKADO Christmas stamps

the new Itty Bitty Christmas by Pink Cat Studio

***PLUS***

many of Rachelle Anne Miller's fabulous Christmas stamps

and finally,

some Copic clear storage solutions!


Wow.....how does a girl choose????



Hope you all have a terrific week!!!!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks, Michelle, for the update on what's happening over at 7 Kids College Fund - one of my favorite places to shop.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...