Saturday, December 19, 2009

7th day of Christmas....

& I finally started my Christmas shopping!! I've been in denial for so long.....but I couldn't put it off any longer.....Christmas is coming whether I'm ready or not!!

Today's special at 7 Kids College Fund is 15% off new-to-the-store LADYBUG & FRIENDS STAMPS!!!! Click HERE to see all the fun new stamps from Elisabeth Bell & Joan Elliott!!!

Here's the code you need to enter when ordering.....

Seventh Day of Christmas:

Code: XMASDAY7
Good TODAY ONLY (DECEMBER 19)



I did start a card 2 days ago that I hope to get finished tomorrow. I'm totally ready to move on from Christmas (I've been ready to move on from Christmas since the season started, lol! Bah humbug!!!!)......but I haven't used all my new stamps yet so darn it, I will continue making them until they have all seen ink!! Fair is fair!! I wouldn't want any uninked rubber to feel jealous!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...