Sunday, January 24, 2010

Challenge #60 ~ create a scene

Good Sunday morning to ya!! It's High Hopes challenge day, & today's hostess is one of our guest designers, Alex!! The challenge is to create a scene using 3 or more stamps. A tough one for me...I don't usually do scenes...but I guess that's what makes it a challenge!!




I chose Sitting Princess, Frog Prince, & the previously uninked Reflecting Pond. Remember that 7 Kids College Fund carries High Hopes stamps now! I don't see these particular images in the store right now, but Tab is happy to order whatever stamps you want!!

I used Prismas to color (I had done an image using distress inks......into the garbage that one went!! I should really just stick to pencils!)....Lots of Stickles on the crown & tiara....Crystal Effects & glitter on the water....the papers are SU's Old Olive, Rose Red & K&Company McKenna. I used my Martha doily lace border punch on the rose layer....my branch & flower punches for the corner cluster....& finished it with 3 half pearls.





The photos aren't the best, I had to use my lightbox since it was such a dreary day. The Stickles sure do shine in that closeup, lol!!

Be sure to check out the High Hopes blog to see the other creations...& if you play along you can be entered to win some High Hopes goodies for your very own!!!

Have a great Sunday!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

For not doing scenes oftem, you sure are good at it! I love the little story this tells! Great coloring and sparkle!
My images came on Friday-THANK YOU!

Cris Z. said...

I stick to just one image usually also. But this scene you did was great. It's so cute! And as always your coloring is fantastic.

Suze said...

O si is so Sweet Michelle,
beautyful.

Hugs Suze xxx

Niki Estes said...

Oh, this is so cute, Michelle! The scene you created is perfect. I love the glittery water.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I was pretty scared of this challenge as I don't very often create scenes. Wow girl, you did an awesome job! I love your scene Michelle, fabulous colouring and love all the sparkles, Hugs, Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, so cute Michelle! She's so sweet!

Ila said...

Your scene card is Amazing..Super Cute...and Gorgeous!!!...the stamps, coloring and papers are Wonderful!!!...Hugs, Ila

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Michelle this is so cute!
Love your sweet images and gorgeous colouring!
Wonderful design and detail!
hugs
kim x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...