Sunday, January 17, 2010

High Hopes challenge 59 ~~ a spacey sneakie peek!

Good Sunday morning to you all!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! Today's High Hopes challenge is brought to us by Jeanne ~~ & the challenge is to use spacey colors ~ blue, green & purple! Today is also the first day of the sneakie peekies!!! The new release is Wednesday......be sure to check out all the Divas blogs for a glimpse at some awesome new images!!




Here is my very first card done with the new release!! I don't know the name of this stamp yet.....when I find out I will edit this post....but isn't he the cutest little 3 eyed critter you've ever seen?? I colored him with Prismas.....used SU's Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise (this used to be my favorite color long ago, but haven't touched it in probably a year!) & Elegant Eggplant. The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Junebug line....although it's not in the little 6x6 pad ....this is a 12x12 sheet I picked up at my LSS. The colors were perfect! I used my Oval Nesties (leaving a bit of the rocket "dust" outside of the oval).....lots of Stickles.....sewed around the edge of the paper twice.....& used the most obnoxious ribbon I could find in my stash. It's one of the first spools I bought....it's an iridescent purplish green...what was I thinking...but it worked well as the finishing touch for this card.





I hope you can play along!! Be sure to check out the High Hopes blog for everyone else's creations for inspiration...& as always you can enter to win a couple of High Hopes goodies of your very own!!

**ALL of the new release stamps will be available at 7 Kids College Fund starting on Wednesday, the official release day!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with another sneakie peek....hope you can visit!!!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Michelle, this card is so cute!! I just love your choice of papers. The stitching and distressing is the perfect touch. Your colouring is gorgeous!!

Melanie

Sarah said...

What a fab fun card, all your images are so gorgeous, looks like I'm gonna have to invest in some High Hopes Stamps - you make them just look so yummy. Sarah x

Tracey said...

Adorable! A fabulous card Michelle! xx

Niki Estes said...

Michelle, this is so cute!! Beautiful coloring as always and I love the colors for the challenge!

Ila said...

I love your card Michelle!!..the image is Super Cute and Fun...your coloring and papers are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

dpkennedy said...

This is fantastic! I love your coloring and that gorgeous bow! I love how the rocket trail extends outside the frame! Gorgeous card!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Awesome card Michelle and the colour scheme is fabulous, beautiful bow and perfect colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Michelle! Aw, this is adorable cute! I love Dustin's drawing, and you did him proud with that colouring you did! I love how you tilted the oval too. And that bow/ribbon is perfect! You were thinking ahead when you bought it, ;-)
This is so cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...