Tuesday, February 23, 2010

7 Kids update

Hello everyone...I haven't had an ounce of craft time the last few days so I have nothing new to show you. I need many more hours in my day & many more days in my week. Not to say my days aren't fun....in fact today I got to go on a GREAT field trip with my 5th grader. Man I love field trips, lol! I get to go to so many places I wouldn't otherwise. Next year they get to go to Chicago...can't wait for that one!!


Anyway, I just wanted to let you know of a few new things at 7 Kids College Fund !


SPARKLY FLUFF from Our Craft Lounge....ohhh this stuff looks yummy...check out all the fun colors!


NELLIE SNELLEN floral punches...complete set #2!!


anddddd.....



the HOPPY EASTER MAGNOLIA COLLECTION is available for preorder!! You know how I love my Magnolias & I can't wait to order some of these cuties!!


I'm off to finish a wee little project I've been working on....it's my first of its kind so I'm not quite sure I'll be posting it here....& I need to start a custom card for an Etsy customer. I don't do custom orders often....I don't really like being told what to do, lol. But it's an Easter card & since I've been doing Easter cards anyway I may as well!!

Thanks for visiting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...