Friday, February 19, 2010

A look back...

TGIF!! I hope you had a great week! My kids had off today so we ran some errands.....& we have a busy weekend ahead of us!! Various parties & Cub Scout activities...which means no creative time for mom!! Since I haven't had time to make anything new, I thought I'd post some High Hopes cards from the archives that to me say "spring". Have I mentioned how anxious I am for spring? LOL!!

You can find all of these stamps at 7 Kids College Fund...just click the link below the picture!





Willard Weather Ant....





Bedelia.....





Bunny Blooms....





Burt's Bath.....




Lenny's Love Me Nots....





Little Missy.....


What a blast from the past!! I love looking at my old cards to see how my tastes & style have changed. One thing hasn't changed....I still loooooove my High Hopes stamps!!! Thanks for taking this trip down memory lane with me! I hope to have something new for you soon! Have a fantastic weekend!!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I agree with you! I'm SO OVER winter!
Your Spring fest of cards inspired me! I bought a number of these stamps because of these cards! Thanks for the enabling! Now I need to get them inked up!
Love all of these!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...