Friday, March 26, 2010

Honey Tilda

TGIF! It's been a long week & I have a ton to catch up on! Thankfully Michael is feeling much better, which makes for better days for mom!



I was finally able to ink up Honey Tilda, which I received in my last order from 7 Kids College Fund. I used lighter colors than I normally used, taking colors from the Basic Grey Sugared papers. I glitterized her wings & stitched all the edges of the papers. I used my new Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep edge punch...I knew the first time I saw it I had to have it!! Some Primas & ribbon....& done!! More simple than I usually do, but I struggled with this card so I figured I'd better quit while I was somewhat ahead!





I hope you all have a great weekend! Right now I'm off to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution....are any of you watching this?? Very enlightening!! Makes me want to never allow my kids to have hot lunch again! Bleah!!

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so very sweet Michelle!

Tracey said...

She is adorable!! Gorgeous card Michelle!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...