Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yearning

Hello & Happy St. Patty's Day!! Oh how I can remember the days of going out after work & drinking green beer! Now when I think of what my insides probably looked like after that....bleah...

Today I used a Penny Black stamp that I got at my LSS....for FREE because of that wonderful credit I got at their rummage a few months back!




This stamp is called Yearning....I colored the image with Copic markers.....added Star Dust Stickles to the flower.....& you probably can't see in this picture but I used my new Appletini Green Sparkly Fluff on the grass. Can't wait till our grass is that green!! Right now it's poo brown. I wonder if they have Sparkly Fluff in that color?

The papers are SU's Certainly Celery, Papertrey Ink Bitty Dots Poppy & Basic Grey Mellow. The sentiment is from Amuse.....my very first Amuse stamp! It also came from my LSS....I was thrilled to see that they are now carrying these! Various leaf dies & punches....& some Primas in the corner....all in all a very springy card!




Notice the sparkly flower....gosh what did we ever do before Stickles?





A closeup of the grass....hopefully you can see the fluff....& how it sparkles :)

I hope you all have a great evening, thank you so much for visiting!!

7 comments:

Renkata said...

Your card is so pretty and cute.
I love how you have coloured and the choice of paper.

Tanya S said...

Ooh so adorable .Very beautiful details!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Michelle! Wonderful coloring and adorable image!
Pam Going Postal

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous coloring Michelle! Love it!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fabulous card Michelle! Love the colour combo and colouring of the hedgie is awesome!

Mich said...

What a cutie this is !!

Unknown said...

beautiful card and lovely colour combo!
thank you so much for joining in with my Candy, I have even more up for grabs! Please pop over and take a look : )
love emma xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...