Sunday, June 6, 2010

A cloudy, rainy, sunny, thundery Sunday!!

That's right....it's doing everything here in WI today....bright & sunny....& at the same time thundering & pouring!! I wish I could get a good picture....I'm sure there is a rainbow somewhere out there!! I'm just glad it's not snowing, lol!!

No new card yet....hopefully tomorrow. I stamped an image last week Wednesday & am finally finishing up that card tonight. Quick I'm not. I envy those who can get a card done in one day!!

Latest from 7 Kids College Fund: Magnolia Wedding collection & Copic refills! Tab has added the latest collection of Tildas & Edwins to the store, PLUS a *ton* of Copic refills!! She has added the most popular, but if you aren't seeing what you need, let her know & she will order it for you!! How's that for service??

Click HERE to see all the latest goodies at 7 Kids!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...