Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunflower Tilda

Hello & TGIF!! First day of summer vacation & it was soooooo nice to be able to sleep in & not have to BE anywhere at any specific time. We ran a few errands today.....nothing too stressful, lol....it's still hard to believe school is over for the year!! It always takes a while to sink in. It will sink in when the boys start arguing :)




I wanted this Tilda for soooooo long but it seems every time I tried to order her, she was out of stock. She's one popular little girl!! She's called Tilda with Sunflower & she's from the Halloween & Autumn collection. It's not Halloween nor autumn, but I think sunflowers are summery too! I can never grow any.....the critters eat the seeds before they sprout....but of course they do pop up where I *don't* want them. Probably my original seeds that have been relocated!! I need to start them in pots & THEN put them in the ground, I think!

Anyway, Tilda is colored with Prismas.....& her RED sunflower is popped up (I LOVE red sunflowers!!!).....paper is Basic Grey Mellow...the usual ribbon & Dew Drops :)



Lots of Stickles around the edge of the image......




& on the Primas....I love these little roses!! I inked these with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. The leaves are a Sizzix die.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Michelle! Tilda is beautifully coloured and I love the flowers! xx

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE the glittered up edges (I always forget to do that but man I LOVE the look) and the dimension on the flower!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I have always loved your coloring with the pencils or copics, I agree with Denise, the edges of the flowers are beautiful glittered .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...