Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer fun

Woohoo!! I got a card done!! Probably not my best, but it seems when I step away from the craft for awhile it takes me a while to find my groove again!!



This is Tilda with Ice Cream from last year's Lazy Summer Days Collection. One of my favorites that I finally actually own! I colored her with Prismas & since I messed up the background I cut her out & used my Labels 4 Nesties to cut the layers behind her. The sentiment is from Amuse....papers are SU's Naturals Ivory & K&Company Wild Raspberry.....all edges were inked with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.



Boy I sure could go for some of that ice cream, lol!! I really need to get to Culvers more often :)

Thanks for being patient with my lack of posts. It's been a trying couple of weeks. My mom did great today at her MRI....she's extremely claustrophobic so she had to go to an open one. Even then, she needed a few meds to calm her. She should get the results Monday or Tuesday....please send good thoughts that not only it isn't something major, but that her eyesight returns to normal soon!! She's going a bit stir crazy not being able to drive anywhere!!

Me....I'm gearing up to paint Michael's room. If you know me you know I HATE HATE HATE painting!! I hate everything about it. I bought the paint today so I'm committed. It will look good (I hope!!) when it's done, & he's really excited to have a "new" room. The poor kid is almost 8 & still has baby dinosaurs plastered to his walls!! Here's a clue as to what I'm doing with his room.....




Wish me luck......did I mention I hate painting???


1 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh Michelle, it's so great to see a card from you. Your coloring is, as always, SOOOOO pretty!

Sending lots of positive thoughts about your mom's MRI results....and sending you lots of STRENGTH to get through the painting. Painting is a lot of work, but it DOES look really good when it's all done...so fresh and new. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...