Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog candy winner...

Happy Saturday!! Yikes I'm a day late with my blog candy winner --something to do with the time change, I'm sure. WHAT?? That hasn't happened yet? Well drat, there goes my excuse!

And the winner is......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

13
Timestamp: 2010-11-06 16:13:15 UT


Number 13 is Tammi

I wish I could say I was so organized that I still have your address, my friend --but I don't. Can you shoot me an email so I can get your goodies out?? Thanks!

Thanks so much to all who visit & comment on my blog!

Hubby is leaving today for a week of hunting so I'm hoping to grab a bit of ME time at some point!! I *heart* hunting season :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tammi said...

WOOHOO! Thanks so much Michelle! I LOVE charms and yours are all so cute! Sent an email. :) Have a great day! ~hugs

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Felicidades Tammi...!!!

steufel said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

My best friend makes these and she loves these. I haven't done it yet. You did a cute job. I like all the embelishments you used. Rea

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...