Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 weeks away??

Yes, as someone pointed out to me today, Christmas is 2 weeks away. I still have so much to do & very little spare time to do it. Have I mentioned how much I love JANUARY?! Yes I'm a Scrooge & am happy when it's all OVER!!!

I haven't had time to create anything new this week ----so I thought I would share a few Christmas cards I did last year. I see a lot of bloggers sharing their favorite 5 or 10 cards from the whole year --I thought I'd share my favorites from the holiday season. Oh let's face it, I probably only MADE 5 cards last Christmas, lol!!!

So here they are.......







Now this should inspire me to get going on some NEW cards, right? I do have a card half done, I just don't seem to be able to finish it. Today we are off to basketball, then grocery shopping, & I *need* to make Christmas cookies this weekend, I haven't made ANY. Hopefully I'll find a strand of spare time in there to finish it. I hope you all have a great weekend, & get done whatever is on your "to-do" list!!

6 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hi Michelle
The truth is I have not done many Christmas cards
and there's no much time ...
I also want to arrive fast to January
your cards beatifull
kiss and happy weekend

Paula said...

Your cards are beautiful if you make 1 or 20! It's eye candy for me!

Tammi said...

Well you know I'm the opposite and LOVE December and not so much January, lol! All your cards are GORGEOUS, I think my fav is the hedgie one!! I have that stamp and haven't even inked it up yet, I need too!

Sue said...

Hi michelle
wow gorgeous selection of cards, awesome colouring, sue,x

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute, and some blessed people got them. Hugs, Rea

Ila said...

I love seeing a recap of your cards...they are always Gorgeous!!...I'm pretty behind as well...didn't get any xmas cards done yet..hoping to at least get one done..lol...January is looking pretty good to me right now too....Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...