Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gardening Hanglar

Hi all -- this will be quick, as I have been feeling like CRAP all week. It's been quite rainy & chilly here & it's doing a number on my sinuses. Thankfully I have the day off tomorrow & it's supposed to be 60 degrees & SUNNY!!! That should cure me :)



I'd been trying to get to this card all week, knowing I wanted to enter a couple of challenges. But I just couldn't get to it until tonight. This lovely Hanglar was sent to me by a friend -- in fact ALL my Hanglars were sent to me by friends, lol. I still haven't bought any from their site -- I'm so excited to be able to, but my checkbook is screaming "Nooooooooo".....

I colored her with Prismas & cut her out --- she's a bit crooked, maybe a bit too much time in the sun planting her goodies, lol. The papers are K&Company Julianne -- sentiment is from Michael's, one of their fabulous dollar stamps -- now THOSE my checkbook don't mind, lol.




This is for 2 challenge blogs ---

Just Magnolia -- a FAB sketch (ok after I posted this I realized I completely missed the boat -- but it's still a great sketch!!!! Maybe I'll be on time for the next one LOL)

Hanglar Only -- Use your favorite stamp. Well, um, ok.....they are ALL favorites!!


Off to pick up my son from his friend's house, then we'll be hunkering down to watch American Idol. I voted for James as many times as they would let me last night ---- he is amazing! He has not had one bad week & every song he performs, I am there on YouTube the next day watching it 10 more times! Love him!!

Thanks for visiting!! Big hugs & good thoughts to all those in the south & midwest affected by the tornadoes --- it may be raining here but I'm thankful it's a CALM rain!


3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Such a darling card. I am so glad to see you back into making those gorgeous cards again. Great job on a beautiful card.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Michelle,
Hope your feeling better.
I adore your card!
The layout is fab. And the lovely muted colours look superb.
Love, Mel. xx

Tammi said...

Well, of course I LOVE this! Pretty papers, design and coloring Michelle! I didn't love James first song tonight, I did like his second. Liked Lauren & Haley's second song. Are you watching The Voice, I really like that show. First episode of singers were way better.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...