Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tilda as ladybug

Hey all! Happy Thursday! Wow where did the week go --- I tell ya since I went back to work my week FLIES by! It's Monday.....then it's Friday.....& I'm wondering what happened to the days in between!



I made a card using the sketch on the Magnolia-licious blog. Well I *thought* I followed it, until Cheryl pointed out that she forgot the sentiment on her sketch card. Sentiment? Oops!! I never even saw that there was supposed to be a sentiment, lol!! Well my photos were already taken & edited so hopefully they are an understanding bunch!! I used Tilda as Ladybug ---- colored her with various colored pencils & gamsol -- used papers from Basic Grey Wassail (I know, but I love the dark shade of red!) -- glued it all down, took it apart when I realized I forgot the very important ribbon. Important, because I had other challenges I wanted to enter this card into, & since "Ribbon" was the theme, they would probably want to see some ribbon!




I am entering this into the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious -- sketch (sans sentiment)

Just Magnolia -- buttons, bows & bling (well I have 2 out of 3!!)

Papertake Weekly -- anything goes (my favorite challenge!) with the option of using something round

Stamp with Fun -- ribbon or lace


Thank you so much for visiting -- we were at a school talent show for 3 hours last night so I am quite behind on things around here. I missed American Idol :( but I will be there for the results tonight! Go James!!!

7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring and great card. Love all your cards.

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW Michelle, your card is superb!!
I love the colours. The red is lush.
The flowers are perfect!
Love it!!!
Mel. xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Michelle - this is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Michelle! Thanks for sharing with us at PTW this week.x

Ann said...

I love this card, the coloring is beautiful. I need to pick up this stamp, so cute. Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day. Hugs, Rea P.S. Have you checked out my blog candy? Really cute.

Cheryl said...

Michelle, your card is beautiful! No worries about the missing sentiment!!
Love your coloring, as always!~

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a cutie and love how you've colored her! Thanks for joining in with us at the Magnolia-licious DT Challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...