Friday, July 8, 2011

Late as usual....

Ahhhhh I should have been named Kate....then I could be "late Kate", lol. Believe it or not, in real life I am *early* for everything!!!

So the winner of my blog candy is.....


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2011-07-08 23:58:10 UTC



LINDA PALMER -- you are my winner!!! Email me so I can get your address!!


Thanks so much to everyone for your comments, & for celebrating with me!! I appreciate your support :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and to you, dear, by the so lovely candy!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Late Kate haha. I should be called Kate too. My DT cards are always last minute. I got today's card posted on my DT blog within 4 minutes of it's due time. The card wasn't even dry yet. Whoo hoo so I know where your coming from.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog I'm very happy that you did. Now I got the change to visit yours. I love your work it's gorgeous. I also peeked at your nature pictures I love them!!!! Especially the Birdie ones.
Hugs Bonnie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...