Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's going to be a loooong winter

I normally don't mind winter. I don't mind snow, or even the cold. To a point. 



We were supposed to be doing something very fun & very outside today ~ every year our town hosts "Midnight Magic". The whole town participates & it's so much fun - a parade, craft fair, crafts for kids, live nativity animals, music (classical at the church, modern at the music store) - just so much to do & see. We've gone the last 3 years. This year, I don't think so. The last 3 years have actually been above 30 degrees. Heck, last year it was 50! This year, I think we will stay home & do this instead:





and some of this:




and I'm sure there will be some of this:




I know it's cold pretty much everywhere (except Florida, which my friend Lacey has just very kindly pointed out to me_ - what are your plans for the day? Are you venturing out, perhaps doing some Christmas shopping? Or are you going to hunker down with your laptop & do your shopping from your nice toasty couch? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...