Friday, July 18, 2014

High Five for Friday

Ok, let me explain....

It's summer.

I was sick for over 2 weeks. 


We've been UBER busy. 

It's summer.

It's hard to believe I actually had *more* spare time when I had little ones running around. Everyone told me I'd get busier as my kids got older. Didn't think it was possible. 

It's possible.


I'm going to have to rename my blog. There is no such thing as "mom's time". Moms GET no time! 

But I wouldn't have it any other way.


So .... kind of half "High Five for Friday" & half "what have I been up to since my last post" ..... in a nutshell:



1: A trip to Legoland Chicago. A separate post about this fun day will happen as soon as I get through all my pictures :)




2: Our County Fair is going on right now. We are in 4H, which means showing projects & working at the fair. Thankfully, for the first time since we've been doing this it is NOT in the triple digits this week! 




Lexi, my cousin's fur baby

3: I had my new brother & his family over July 5th. It was part birthday celebration for him (his birthday was a few days prior), part July 4th celebration & part meeting more family members. I ended up having about 15 people & it was a blast. Thankfully no rain! Having that many people in my house would make me break out in hives lol....




4: Baseball, baseball, baseball ....




5: Annual picnic at the Zoo for my husband's work. Unfortunately it wasn't the best weathers, but we still had fun. How can you not have fun when the animals pose for the camera & say "cheese"?

Hope you all are having a great summer! I think I actually have some time to do a little blurfing tonight - I need to catch up!!

*~* linking up with Lauren Elizabeth *~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...