Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring has sprung!

Our winter wasn't overly cold or snowy this year.... not like LAST year .... but it seemed to drag on and on and on ....




so it's nice to finally see some green ... and a flower or two!! Here are a few updates in my oh-so-exciting life:

1) I was sick for 3 stinkin' weeks. That's on top of the other 2 times I've been sick since the beginning of the year. Needless to say, I have already used all my sick time at work :(

2) Still going to the gym ... yay me! Well, I did have that 3 week vacation  ... see #1. 


3) Also still Fitbitting. Bet you didn't know that could be used as a verb! If you have a Fitbit, let me know & I'll send you a friend request! 

4) I really hope to be more blog-busy in the coming months. Much to my husband's dismay, I am adding at least one large flower garden to our yard this year. He's always fought me, saying a garden in the middle of the yard (it's not really in the middle of the yard) is a pain to mow around. Well, since our son does all the mowing now ..... hubby no longer has a say in the matter. Ha! So ... another garden = more flowers = more photos!

5) And  .... of course ... there's always a chance I'll make another card :)

1 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

photos so better than mine at the moment - need to stop taking when so tied...daffodils in my garden finished - seems ahead of yrs and magnolia nearly...rhubarb though at same stage as yrs. I too am still at the gym, but it has only increased the amount of food I am eating as I am starving...will be out in the garden this weekend as supposed to be nice.
Have a great weekend
Sarah x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...