Sunday, July 12, 2015

My brother's 50th

I wish I could say I can't believe my brother is now 50 & how time flies & all that .... but since I just met him last year .... that wouldn't make much sense lol.

So the day after we went to Summerfest & didn't get home until almost 1:00 am (way too old for this chick), we ventured to Madison for my brother's 50th birthday party. For someone who didn't know if he was going to do *anything* special for his birthday, it was quite a party. I got to meet his dad & his other sister (also named Michelle) ... I was so nervious about those meetings, but they were both super nice & I can't wait to get to know them better. 




My sister in law loaded me up with Sangria. Wasn't even sure I like Sangria, I'm not very wine-y ... but it was good. Well ok, it was tart, but after about the 10th cup (as you can see the cups were *small*) I really liked it! And how about that "table". We have stumps in our yard .... never thought of making them into little tables. #anotherproject



This is Dooley, their Golden Retriever/ Maremma mix. One of the most beautiful, most gentle dogs I've ever met. He's HUGE ... it seems the bigger the dog, the bigger the baby. 


And this is Lily, the beagledor they acquired last summer. She's pretty small, which is a good thing because as you can see, she loves laps! 



Here's my brother and me, after about my 5th cup of Sangria. Which is probably why I'm leaning LOL ...



Happy 50th to my brother .... it was a great day .... & another late one! We didn't get home until about 1:00 am. Again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...