Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday Tilda

Hey, I'm getting kinda good at this making-a-card-then-blogging-about-it thing. It still amazes me how much faster it all goes when I know where everything is! I've been using a little of everything, mostly things I forgot I had :)



I kind of can't believe how many Magnolia stamps I have. When I was organizing, I had a bin that I was going to put them all into. However, halfway into it, I realized I was going to need a bigger boat bin. I think it took 3 attempts to find one that fit them all. They just fit. I guess I can't buy anymore. 

hahaaaaaaaaa



This is one of my favorites. Probably because I looooove strawberries. If it's got strawberries in it or tastes like a strawberry I will have 5. {and yes, that includes margaritas}.



I kind of got silly with that Twinkling pen thing again. I just love it & I'd better stock up. Although, I noticed they come in colors. I only have clear. I can't really imagine using colors. I bought all kinds of colored Stickles & I only ended up using the clear. 



I have to admit I haven't looked at a Stampin Up catalog in a whole lot of years. I have no idea what color card stock they carry, or any of the stamp sets they sell. But Riveting has always been one of my favorites & probably my most used. I love circle sentiments & these are so simple they can be used on any kind of card. I mean, ya gotta have a sentiment, right?? 



Yes, even the poor butterfly has been Twinkle-fied. Or is it Twinkle-ized??

I need to get back into the challenge/ linky/ blog parties! I'm playing along with the following: 

Marvelous Magnolia ~ anything goes (always a favorite lol)

Magnolia-licious ~ ALSO anything goes (on a roll!)

Sincerely Paula ~ no rules weekend party (teenage me would have loved a no rules weekend party!!)

Crafty Girls Creations ~ anything goes

Crafty Ribbons ~ anything goes


Till next time!



~Michelle~

4 comments:

Laura said...

Another big strawberry fan here, so I adore this card. Love the touch of the little charm!
Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons challenges for anything goes with ribbon.
Laura
DT

Céline said...

so gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
hugs
céline

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card, love this sweet Tilda and your pretty layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

Helen x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...