Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Fall!!!

Woohoooooo my favorite season!! And I don't even *like* pumpkin spice latte!! 

I had off on Friday, mostly to catch up on the small things like laundry, cleaning & putting out falllllll things. Did I mention I love fall?? 

Since my boss gave me so many breaks throughout the day I had a bit of time to not only start but complete a card! Ok, it's a simple card. I wanted to try my hand at a CAS-ish card. It was so hard to walk away & not add more *stuff* but I do like how it turned out.




Oh & look! It's a fall *ish* card. What are the odds? 

This stamp is so old, probably one of the first ones I bought & probably never used before now. I just stamped it onto shimmery paper & sponged a crap load of inks onto it. A border punch & matching corner punch, some pearls & there ya go .... a CAS-ish card! 



Can you see the shimmer?? 



I even decorated the inside at the same time I made the card! That pretty much never happens, then when I go to get it ready to sell I'm scrambling to remember what papers I used so I can finish the inside. I have crafter ADD .... once I'm done with the fun part of a project it's on to something else. 

~ linking up with ~

Cards In Envy ~ Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Crafty Catz  ~ Anything Goes


Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge blog ~ Anything Goes


Love To Craft Challenge blog ~ Anything Goes


Crafty Cardsmakers ~ Autumn



Happy Fall!! Oh wait, did I say that already??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...