Thursday, September 29, 2016

Trick or Treat!

Wow, two posts in one week!! Only because I had off last Friday & actually made three cards ... so yes there will be yet another posted in a day or two. 



Of course, in order to make 3 cards in one day I had to keep them on the simple side. This Penny Black image was colored with Copics & sprayed with Glimmer Mist (do people still use Glimmer Mist?? I have many many bottles lol). The papers are an old Basic Grey & Pumpkin Pie embossed with a spider web folder. Added & sentiment & a few other little extras & we have a Halloween card!!!! Do people really send cards for Halloween? Well, who cares. I enjoy making them :)



This poor mouse really got Glimmer Mistified! But it's ok, I think the color is Pumpkin something so at least it all ties together lol



Ok, looking at this closeup it looks like the mouse isn't the only thing that got in the way of the Mist. Guess I got a bit carried away :)




~ entering this one into just one challenge ~

Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes {my favorite}


One more quick little tidbit .... and I'm probably the last to know {as usual} .... but I learned that Ms Gina K has an actual store about 10 minutes away from where I work!! I knew she moved from the Madison area to the Milwaukee area a year {or two?} ago .... but I assumed her only shop was online. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across her Facebook page, which led me to THIS Facebook page .... & I knew I had to go. I chatted with her a bit through Messenger to make sure I had my facts straight ... & I went yesterday after work. It's beautiful. The paper ...... ohhhh the paper ... in fact, I think that's how I wound up on her online store page. I needed more white base cardstock & I've only ever bought Papertrey. I decided I was going to give Gina's a shot, & that was before I knew I could just run to her store. Anyway, a few packs of paper later ....... needless to say I will be back. Again .... & again .... & again ....

So, if you happen to be in the Greendale area, she's located right in the Village. It's a beautiful area with many shops & restaurants so you could make a day of it!

1 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...