Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playing around...

Apparently I have nothing better to do than to play with my new blog :) No cards to make, no laundry to fold, no toys to pick up......nope, I'm completely bored. Actually, that pink was just too much for me. I kept looking at my boys faces in that picture over there & thinking "they would NOT appreciate being surround by pink!" So I changed it. I know I have a hard time not just with bright colors, but squishy fonts when I read blogs. Hope this is easier on the eyes!

And I'm STILL trying to figure out the picture thing ~~ I've had some good tips, I just need to sit & play around with it in my editing program. But not right now. I'm *really* busy!

1 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

hee hee! i often find myself spending more time on my blog than anything else on my ever growing to do list. not that that's what your doing, of course ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...