Sunday, July 6, 2008

Subscription-ready!

Good Sunday morning everyone!!!

Well, hubby came home early ~ he couldn't take the monster mosquitoes anymore! He gets wimpier as he gets older :) Anyway, his presence is going to slow down my progress on my stamp area. I don't know if it's the constant interruptions or what, but I just don't work as effectively when he's here. Same goes for making a card. He's always looking over my shoulder, asking what I'm doing, what I'm using, what is that tool called......I love that he's interested, really. I just work better in total peace & quiet!!! So today we are going to work outside, it's a lovely day & we have a lot to do out there!!!

I just wanted you all to know that I just added the Feedblitz subscription thingy, over on right, underneath my profile. All you do is add your e-mail address, click "get updates" & you *should* be notified of my new posts. Please let me know if it works or not!! I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out! LOL!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What?????? You have a blog????? and you didn't tell me??????

I found you through one of your cards being favorited on SCS!!!! How exciting...I am going to go check out every one of your posts!!

Your cards are SO gorgeous!!!!!!

So happy to have found your little place!!!!

love,
laura duet

Linda Palmer said...

I am glad to have found you and I found you the same way laura did, looking in the favorites and looking at your awesome cards. I have subscribed, so I won't miss any of your wonderful cards.
Linda

Ila said...

I have the same problem with trying to craft with my hubby around too..and when it comes to mosquitoes....he's a Big Baby and swears the little ones bite worse than the big ones..lol.
I am subcribing to your blog...don't want to miss your updates!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh thank heavens! I had you in my RSS feed and can't keep up with all of them. I love to have my favourites come to me in my mailbox. Your work is wonderful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...