Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update...

Thank you all so much for your good thoughts & well wishes!! So many comments left here, & emails sent to me, I appreciate it!! We never did go to the ER, hubby fell asleep on the couch & since he hasn't been sleeping well I left him. I asked how he is this morning, & he said the same. He WILL be making a doctor appointment right away tomorrow morning. At least he realizes he DOES need to see a doctor, I just wish he would have realized it before he became basically incapacitated!!! MEN!!!

3 comments:

Ila said...

Oh No...I'm sorry Michelle...I'm a little behind. I hope you're hubby is better soon and sees the Dr. My hubby has acid reflux and a small hiatus hernia. When he's not careful about what he eats ect...he suffers too....has brought up from it as well...And men...it took long enough to get him to the Dr as well.
Take care Michelle....I'll be watching....and keeping you and your family in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Tell your DH to set a good example for his sons.
Best wishes tomorrow.

strent said...

I am sorry that your husband is sick. It certainly sounds as if his acid reflux is uncontrolled. Tell him that one the most serious risk factors of uncontrolled GERD is gastric (stomach) cancer. It is caused by H.pylori, a bacteria that is very common in GERD patients and can live in the acid environment of his stomach and lower esophagus. Ask him if he wants to see his sons graduate from High School. Then, YOU make him an appointment. Sometimes you have to "lead a horse to water" and FORCE it to drink... Good Luck...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...