Thursday, August 21, 2008

The birthday cards keep coming.....

Well, of course I'm happy to keep celebrating my birthday, if it means I keep receiving fabulous cards like these!! These have trickled in over the last few days & I thought I would share with you.

This gorgeous card is from Jennifer Bradley (mackbrad on SCS). Jennifer & I met on the Inky Antics chat board & have been friends for a couple of years now. I just love the glitter on the turtle's shell :)


This gorgeous card is from Inge, one of my very favorite artists & a fellow High Hopes diva! She is AMAZING!! Her creations are all so unique, so perfectly colored, so well put together. She sent me a little project along with my card ~~ a paper bag project. Hopefully I'll be able to put it together, since the instructions she sent with it are not of the English language (Dutch??) but there are pictures & I know Inge will help me if need be. I can't wait to try it!! Meanwhile, I can't stop gazing at her adorable card!


This card is from Deb Corder (dcorder on SCS). What a perfect summertime birthday card!! The fruit is adorable, & I love how she did the grids & the teeny weeny "birthday wishes" from Papertrey Ink is the perfect touch!!


Thank you to everyone who sent me cards, gifts, projects & even Happy Birthday emails!!! You truly made my birthday special!!!

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

These are all fantastic birthday cards! Lucky you :)

Anonymous said...

Such lovely birthday cards you've received.

You're welcome;-) and you know it... please ask and I will jump in to help you out:-D

Inge xo

Conni said...

Happy Birthday to You, sorry that is the best I can do!!

Your clown card is very cute!
C

Unknown said...

What cute cards! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...