Friday, August 22, 2008

Our little visitor....

Lookie what I found on our patio door when I woke up this morning. Isn't he adorable?? Poor little guy was between our doors, because my husband insisted on closing all of them last night. I usually just close the inner door & leave the screen & outer door open. And of course, as I tried to open the outside door so he could get out, he kept crawling towards where the doors meet. Silly froggie, doesn't he know he'll get squashed if he does that? I got the door open a few inches, & eventually he found his way out :)


As long as I had my camera in my hand, I stepped outside for a few more pictures. Unfortunately on this less than sunny morning, only this one turned out. Do not ask me what kind of lily it is, it came with the house :) Every time I try to plant fun, unique lilies, they don't grow. These are all we get. I never said my thumb was green!!!


I've actually made 2 cards in the past 2 days. However, they are for friends, so they must remain secret until they receive them!! After seeing all the fun Halloween stamps & cards in the SCS gallery lately, it's made me realize it's not that far away!! School starts in a little over a week, & it seems like Halloween comes a week later! Eek!! I'd better hurry!!

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

loretta said...

The pictures are very beautiful. May I ask what type of camera you use!

Also, I love your art and blog!

I have blog candy !

Dianne said...

He's adorable :) I bet you're glad he didn't make it in the house :)
Can't wait to see your halloween cards!!! Yep I hate to see summer end... That white stuff is just around the corner....
Love, Your Blob Buddy

Ila said...

Gorgeous photos Michelle....and what a Cute little froggy. On one of my walks last year I found a little frog..picked him up brought him home and set him in the back garden.....He stayed there all year....every little we would see him.
Can't wait to see your Halloween cards....luv Halloween...and hope to make a few H-cards when I get back...hmmm... need some HH or Magnolia Halloween stamps...lol
Have a great weekend!!

Niki Estes said...

Pretty flower, Michelle. I love lilies and I love frogs! lol We've found lots of frogs when we've went camping this year. I make my husband help me catch them to show to the kids. My son loves it. My daughter likes to look, but doesn't want to hold them. ;)

Tammi said...

What an interesting looking frog, he IS cute! And gorgeous picture of the lily, love the vibrant colors.

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous picture of the lily!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...