Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!!

I just wanted to check in with you all!! I've gotten a couple of "Where are you?" emails ~~ eek!! Sorry I'm slacking a bit, but this week has been busy with work (I worked 4 FULL days ~ I know, I know, many of you work 40+ but this working thing takes some getting used to, lol) and Lego League meetings every night. We also meet at the coach's house tomorrow all morning, then the competition is all day Sunday. I'm also having some serious sleep problems. I know things go downhill medically as we get older, but it's ridiculous how many times I wake up each night. The other night it was every hour. I bet I get about 2 hours of sleep a night, total, even though I'm in bed for 7-8 hours. It is painful getting up in the morning, to the point I have tears in my eyes. I'm drowsy all the time, & get headaches at least 3 times a week. I have a dr appointment next week, & am going to discuss having a sleep study done. I'm sure I have apnea, & not only is that an annoying condition to have, but it's very dangerous. I've been doing some research on it, & its amazing how dramatically shorter one's life will be with undiagnosed/untreated apnea. So it's time to do something about it!!

Anyway, I'm hoping after this competition is over I will have at least a bit more free time (although my hubby will STILL be here at home, lol). Of course I do hope the kids go to State, because that would be an amazing experience, but if they don't that's ok, too. They've learned a lot, & everyone is tired, lol!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend & that you get to do something fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Michelle, Hope you have a great weekend and the competition goes well. Hope you get something sorted next week when you visit the doctors.. Must be awful to have so little sleep, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, you have a lot on your plate right now and sleep issues certainly doesn't help. I hope you get some answers so you can get some sleep. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Michelle, been there done that with the sleep issues. It does make it hard to function. I hope you get some relief after you go to the Doc. From a stamping friend who knows don't let it go on too long. Sending you peaceful thoughts and God's blessings.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...