Sunday, November 23, 2008

High Hopes Challenge #9!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!! I was up super duper early today to drive my son to his Lego League coach's house. They are all going together to the competition & we are going to meet up later. It should be a fun day!!

Even though I didn't get to make a card for today's challenge on the High Hopes blog, you need to pop over & see what all the other amazing Divas did!! Today was Ila's turn to host, & she has a sketch all ready for you to play with!! It's a good one, & I hope I have time some time this week to play along!! And there's another drawing for goodies ~~ this week Tina is offering the Crystal Snowlady & the Snow People saying so be sure to link your creations to today's post on the HH blog!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Michelle. I hope you get to stamp later. Good luck at LL. We are just starting into the lego world. Have fun. These days go way to fast.
Dawn

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...