Sunday, March 22, 2009

High Hopes challenge #23

Ok, so I'm a little late, lol!! I stamped the image last Thursday, & it took me until just after dinner tonight to get it done! What can I say....I'm pokey!!

This week's High Hopes challenge is Buttons Galore! Yes, I know, ONE button does not galore make. Or something like that. But it's all I could fit in there....any more & they just wouldn't have looked right.



For my card I used Miss Zoe, a new release from High Hopes. I colored her with Prismas & gamsol & used my Nesties for the matte, which is Bazzill Bling. The patterned paper is Making Memories Chloe's Closet. I love this pad so much, I think I'll have to get another!! It's just so springy, & I love blue & orange together. The big blue Prima & button are from my friend Chris, the other Prima & the charm are from my stash. The sentiment is from one of the clear $1 sets from Michael's....those sure come in handy!



Here's a picture of Zoe close up....isn't she adorable??

Needless to say I haven't finished the inside yet. I was rushing just to get the front made, lol!

Be sure to check out the High Hopes blog so you can ogle all the other Divas creations!! And as always, you can be entered to win a couple of High Hopes goodies if you play along!

I just had to share...I went to Target yesterday to look for a new book to read. I've read every book in this house & needed something new....something different. There on an endcap was the Twilight book. I didn't think I would ever cave. I know everyone LOVES the series.....but I'm just not that into vampire books or movies. The only vampire movie I've ever watched was
From Dusk Till Dawn..... with George Clooney....quite a few years ago....they go to a bar in a remote town, & everyone is a vampire.... I thought it was funny & quite enjoyed it. But let's face it, I really only watched it because George Clooney was in it, lol. Love Eyed Anyway, I did buy Twilight. It's HUGE & considering I only really read at night in bed, it will take me a year to finish it. I will keep you updated as to how I like it. I've only heard raves about it, I guess *everyone* can't be wrong!!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!!!

22 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome colors, papers, and I'm LOVIN' the charm. Totally adorable card.

Have fun reading Twilight! I haven't jumped on the Twilight bandwagon, but like you said, everyone raves about it.

Jenny said...

I have only been stamping for a very short while, so it was nice to see someone from my area at SCS.

Beautiful cards !!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! I love the way you colored her!

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful Michelle! that new image is adorable...will have to see if I can commit SU! adultery LOL!! Your card came out great as usual and your coloring is fab---tfs!!!

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle.
I just love how you color with your Prismas, awesome!
Love those papers too.

Karen x

Alicia said...

One button is just enough the card is very cute and yeah I need to get on the twilight band wagon too everyone says they are a must read.

Trina said...

First of all Michelle, your card is awfully cute!! I love the image and your coloring and colors look great! Love the use of the button and the charm!!
Second...Twilight is amazing! I read all 4 books in 2 weeks. I just couldn't put them down! And now that first book has been made into a movie that was pretty good too! I hope you enjoy it!!

Eve said...

I love the hanging heart charm. Very nice and sweet. =) keep up the good work. Hope to see more beautiful creations from you.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

She's beautiful Michelle and I love her little ginger cat, Just love the papers, great colour scheme, Have a great week, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cheryl said...

Your card is farm fresh good! Love the colors and paper choices! No need to squeeze in more buttons, it's got galore in every other category!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness she is precious. I just love her. Your coloring is sensational. Hubby got the whole series for Christmas. I told him they were too girly but he is reading them.
Have a great day...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I just love Miss Zoe...she's so adorable! Crissy is such an awesome artist! I love your layout and coloring is amazing as usual!
~Lacey

Ila said...

Love your card Michelle....this stamp is the Cutest...and I just love the way you colored the cat!!...yup...looks like you used one of your own personel models as a guide.
All my girls have read or are reading this series...I'm not really into Vampires...but you never know....I'll be watching for your review!!..Hugs, Ila

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so cute Michelle!! Fab card, love the colors:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Karen J. said...

Sooo cute!!! The MM Chloe's Closet paper is so springy and cheery...plus your coloring is superb as always.

sylvia said...

wow this is so pretty!
love your colours!
hugs

Miss Molly said...

Great job MIchelle - love your etsy shop as well...how is your business? I bet it is great!

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it///love the image - great card

Sarah

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love the funky colours and Miss Zoe is adorable. Love the chram too. A stunning card..well worth all the effort you put into it!
Judy xx

Anjou Krelovich said...

Adorable! What a beautiful card. Great image and "one" button is perfect!

Annie said...

fabulous card and I love how you coloured the adorable image. hugs, annie x

Ellibelle said...

I love your coloring and I love that designer paper. Gorgeous card!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...