Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday sketch challenge

Good morning, everyone!! It's bright & sunny here, & I have loads to do today so this will be a quick post! I just wanted to share my card I did for the sketch challenge today on SCS.



I had colored this cute Tilda last night with my Copics. I decided I needed to quit buying the markers, & actually start *using* them, lol. I added some Twinkling H2O's to make the shading more prominent (a trick I learned from the master herself, Ila). I knew I wanted to use the DCWV Baby Girl papers, so I colored her accordingly. I didn't have time to make her into a card last night, so this morning when I saw the sketch challenge, it was an "aha" moment. Perfect ~~ I can have her sitting on one of those panels!! I added some Primas (the pink & green ones are from my friend Chris....thanks Chris!!), a pearl & an adorable cherry charm I bought on Ebay. I bought them specifically to use with this Tilda!! I have lots so I'd better get cracking & make more Cherry Tilda cards, lol!!




Thanks so much for taking the time to visit......stay tuned tomorrow for recipe Thursday (yes, I've decided Thursdays are recipe day, lol). Have a great day!!!

20 comments:

Tammi said...

Michelle she's so cute sitting there, love the paper and the cute cherry charm. Have a nice day!

Annie said...

oh what a fabulous card! I love this Tilda and those papers are just perfect for her, and the sketch too! and that little cherry charm is such a gorgeous finishing touch - beautiful! hugs, annie x

Kelly Schelske said...

So sweet Michelle, lvoe the cahrm! ! I really love thsoe papers, that whole stack is fantastic!!

Hugs, Kelly

Denise Marzec said...

Oh what an adorable card! I totally need to go shopping for cherry charms...that is just THE coolest!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Michelle, She is just so gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful, The charm is just so perfect, so funny that I have these papers sitting out on my desk ready to go with the HH Melon girl. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sue said...

Stunning card i luv the colours you have chosen, beautiful, sue.x

Laura said...

Tilda is a real cuttie! These colors work wonderful and the little cherry charm is.....well, charming!lol

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! Love this card. The colours are fabulous and Tilda is coloured beautifully!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Michelle.
The sketch is just perfect for Tilda. Love your beautiful coloring and the flower and charm too.

Karen x

Denise said...

This card is just the cutest! Love the Tilda image, and the cherry charm is a special touch.

Cheryl said...

Just adorable, Michelle! (Seems like I say that a lot!) Love the paers and her beautiful outifit! You worked the sketch perfectly!

Ellibelle said...

I love this! So beautifully colored and I love how nicely the dsp matches Tilda's dress!

Anjou Krelovich said...

She's gorgeous Michelle! wonderful job on the coloring and the papers and embellies are perfecto!

Anonymous said...

This sketch is perfect for your image!! I LOVE your copic coloring...you get the shading perfect unlike some other copic users I've seen! And the cherry charm is the perfect embellishment!
~Lacey

Ellen said...

Hello Michelle,

Amazing card and wonderful colors.

Have a nice weekend,

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Tab said...

oooh delish card, love the image {this was the first Tilda I bought} and coloured to perfection!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Linnie said...

fab card superb colouring thanks for the recepie
linniex

Dawn B. said...

Well would you look at this cutie. She is colored to perfection. Love the cherry charm. Super job Michelle... Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, love the colours that you have used.
Hugs Nadine

Ila said...

This is just So Adorable!! I love the papers, layers and charm...and the way you colored this Tilda is Wonderful!!..I love the soft smooth look you acheived on her face...I have to start using those copics too!!...(good thing they don't dry up quickly..lol)..Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...