Sunday, September 13, 2009

A beautiful Sunday

Hello everyone!! It is gorgeous once again here today!! How long can this weather hold out??

Today's High Hopes challenge is Wrap It Up.....which means we want to see a gift bag, box, gift card holder, basically anything that isn't a card!! I didn't get time to play yet.....hopefully I will still get to it this week because I do have an idea in my head....but I would love it if you all headed over to the High Hopes blog to check out what all the other Divas created.....such talent, I tell ya!! As always, if you play along, you will be entered to win a bit of High Hopes goodness....

And speaking of High Hopes goodness....Tab at 7 Kids College Fund has decided to take special orders for High Hopes stamps. So many people have been emailing her that she's afraid she won't be able to stock all the stamps that everyone wants. So....if there are some stamps that you simply MUST HAVE.....please email Tab no later than Tuesday, September 15th. Check out THIS BLOG POST for more info if you are interested in placing an order!!

That's it from me....I'm ready to start my day now :) Have a great Sunday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...