Thursday, September 17, 2009

Missing in action.....

Good Thursday morning everyone!! I have had an UBER busy week & have had no time to create nor blog hop. I haven't even looked at my stamping table since the weekend. Which is good, since I've been whining all summer about not being able to find a job. I'm resigned to the fact that I will be subbing for another year, & the hours are being piled on!! The first week of school there were 2 cases of strep, & a lot of the kids & teachers have been absent. All the more subbing hours for me!! I've worked all day every day this week, so there hasn't been time for much else. I thought I would share a couple of my favorite fall cards from last year, since I don't have time to create any new ones!!!!!




This is one of my favorite SU sets.....gosh I miss those hedgies! I sure wish they'd bring them back!! I have this set out right now with the intention of doing something soon with one of the other images!!




And this Magnolia is one of my favorites.....must be her beret....it just says "fall" to me, lol! Wish I looked so chic in a beret!! The stitching is faux.....it was either before I bought my machine, or before I had the courage to try it!!

I'm looking forward to a bit of time maybe tomorrow. My husband went up north for a few days & I definitely want to take advantage of the empty house!! Tonight is Cub Scouts so doubly looking forward to some rest time tomorrow, lol!!

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous cards, love the images and great papers! Fab colouring! Hugs,moni

Anjou Krelovich said...

Awesome cards Michelle! Love them both. Glad the subbing is working out but I do hope you get some time to stamp!

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Michelle! These are adorable! LOVE the little hedgehogs. Is that a CB embossing folder? If so, which one? I've never seen it and really like that!

Enjoy your subbing hours! My son was home Tues, I wasn't well yesterday and today my daughter's home. It's definately going around. Stay healthy!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I couldn't tell they where from last year, for me they are new they are fab! The layouts are great, aswell as the papers and details.

Warmest regards, Renata

Ellibelle said...

These are wonderful Michelle. I too adore those hedgehogs, I had to buy the halloween hedgies too, even though I don't really send any halloween cars.
The other card is beautiful too.
Glad you are having some work at school, maybe you'll find some time to stamp on the weekend.

Jocelyn K aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

Hi Michelle,
Glad you have been getting some work.
LOVE the cards - beautiful colours and gorgeous layouts. I would not have picked that it was faux stitching on the Magnolia card - it looks SO real - and I love the idea of using the dp for the oval shape behind the girl too (it never would have occurred to me to do that!!).

Dianne said...

Hi Michelle!
Sounds like you are working 'fulltime'! Glad you have the hours but hate not seeing your cards!!! I love your hedgie card and I remember it well!!!! I used it for lots of inspiration for a card I did :) Oh heck you know I use lots of your cards for inspiration!!
Dianne

Dawn B. said...

STAY healthy. These are adorable. I love the first one with the way you sanded the background. I love it. The second is one of my fav Tilda's too..LOTS of strep here too..Ick. Have a super weekend.. Catch up soon.

Ila said...

Both cards are totally Gorgeous!!...love the warm fall colors and papers. Sounds like you are very busy working...Enjoy your little break!...Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...