Sunday, December 20, 2009

8th day of Christmas

brings a 10% discount on all High Hopes stamps at 7 Kids College Fund!!!!! Here is the code to enter when you checkout.....

Eighth Day of Christmas:

Code: XMASDAY8
Good TODAY ONLY (DECEMBER 20)



As you all know, I've done a card or two with High Hopes stamps :) Click HERE to see everything I've made........click HERE to check out all the High Hopes stamps in the store!!!





Tab is taking special orders for High Hopes starting TODAY so check out THIS LINK for instructions on how to place an order (today's discount does not apply to special orders). She will take special orders until Sunday, December 27th.

Also, Tab is looking for design team members & just put an official call out on her blog. Check out her blog post HERE if you are interested!!!

Have a great Sunday.....& check back tomorrow for the 9th day of Christmas special!!

4 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

VERY CUTE!!!! happy holidays to you, Janiel

Anjou Krelovich said...

Fabulous card! I haven't mailed the xmas cards yet but I do feel ready to move on to Valentines! Thanks for the heads up on the sale too!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Michelle! I miss you too! Thanks for your comment and for the hug, I felt that!! Yes, you may have done a card or two using HH stamps... bwahaha!
As always, I love what you do with them, and with any stamp for that matter. You brought my pizza man to life with your mad coloring skills. Your layering reminds me of Inge. Sweet!
You have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too! Gigantic Ginormous Hugz!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute is this guy??!! Love your coloring and fabulous embellishments, as always! You ROCK, girl!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...