Saturday, December 5, 2009

High Hopes challenge #55

Ok, I am wayyyyyyyy late with this card!! This is for LAST week's High Hopes challenge, which was a sketch. I am just so out of it....although I am feeling better since I started taking sinus medicine....but now I feel so behind in EVERYTHING & I can't seem to catch up!!



It's a great sketch!! Thanks to our hostess Jeanette for creating it!! I used Canadian Christmas Greetings (remember you can order High Hopes stamps from 7 Kids College Fund now!! If you don't see what you want, let Tab know & she'll add it to her next order!!). ....colored with Prismas & gamsol....papers are SU's Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke & Basic Grey Figgy. The Artichoke layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.....leaves are Martha Stewart punch....& the poinsettias are from Prima.





Short & sweet....I have so much to do! It is so cold here....& white. 3 days ago it was in the upper 50's! That's just rude! Our bodies need time to acclimate to this freezing cold weather!! I hope its warmer where you are!! Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Michelle, This is sooooooooo cute!! Love it!!
hus, Janiel

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous card hun, loving that image, so very adorable! Sorry you've been poorly - hope you are better soon. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome....another amazing job coloring that sweet image!!

Cheryl said...

Great sketch and wonderful card! Your coloring always rocks! These guys are so cute!
Love the papers and beautiful flower!
Hope you're enjoying the holiday season and feeling better!

Ila said...

I love this card Michelle...this is one of my favorite images!!...I hope your feeling better. I've been having some sinus issues too...got meds today..already feeling better. Life on retirement is crazy busy right now...I'm hoping to get some time in my craft room soon...but it looks a little bleak...lol...Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...