Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Labor Day weekend!!

My first paid holiday in 11 years.....I'm so excited!! And....I actually started a card last night!! I don't think I've created anything since I started my job 2 months ago. I am just too exhausted at the end of the day. But my older son went to an overnight birthday party last night at a hotel/water park....so needless to say I didn't really sleep well. Figured I may as well use my time creatively! I hope to get it done tonight so I can finally post something fun here on my blog, lol!!

I still have tons of stamps for sale. If they don't sell in the next few days I will put them on Ebay. Speaking of Ebay, I added a few cards. They're not new, I just moved them from my Etsy shop, hoping to get them OUT of here. Click HERE to see what I have for sale. I'm really hoping to start listing regularly on Ebay again. I miss it. Etsy is great for some things, but with the holiday season just around the corner I think Ebay will be the way to go. Who couldn't use a little extra spending money??

Speaking of spending money...... & debt....which of course we all have our fair share of.....I came across this web site recently, & I was completely in awe.

SAVE KARYN

I thought it was new, but I see it's from 2002. And once I got more into it, the more it did sound familiar. I remember hearing about her & her site on Oprah a few years ago. Strangers actually helped her pay off her debt!! Seriously??? Will they pay off MY debt?? Where do I sign up???? It's a good thing I have a Paypal account to make it easier for everyone to give me money! This crazy chick is my new idol :)

I will be back in a day or two with that card!!!! Enjoy the beautiful weekend!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...